Accepting New Patients
At Sequence To Health we diagnose and treat acute and chronic illnesses with an emphasis on health promotion and disease prevention. Our passion is to teach and counsel individuals on lifestyle changes. We practice with the belief in the old saying “an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.”
We understand that health insurance is not always feasible to offer to your employees. To help minimize this problem, Sequence To Health will come to your office and do health assessments. These assessments will help to identify potential health problems before they become critical.
Health screenings will include:
- Body analysis to help determine risk factors for cardiovascular disease
- Blood pressure and heart rate reading
- Labs checking for diabetes; kidney, liver, thyroid and immune function; iron & cholesterol levels
- Health Coaching on next steps to help improve overall health
* Also an option for Yearly Membership programs to keep your employees healthy*
Yearly Membership program includes:
1 - Annual physical including routine annual labs
4 - Wellness/Sick visits per year
4 - (30 minute) Sessions of mental health guidance
* Wellness & Mental Health visits can be interchanged and also transferred to immediate family members.
Areas serviced are Lilburn, Snellville, Loganville, Stone Mountain, Grayson, Monroe, Winder, Lawrenceville, Duluth, Tucker and many more!